At first, I was excited to hear that Josh, the Executive Director of the Echo Park Immigration Center (E.P.I.C.) in Los Angeles, CA, had developed a podcast.
But, it never got published.
Because Josh was trying to run the nonprofit with his two bare hands – that’s why.
So, together, we came up with a two-step, super-simple solution:
- Horsey Sauce would clean up the video recordings.
- Then, E.P.I.C. would add any extras and upload it to podcast hosting.
The result was quite tasty:
- Horsey Sauce turned around the recordings the same week that we received them.
- Our fee was just in the low hundreds (really).
- E.P.I.C. got the podcast finally published, with some of the best guests in their field – something to be proud of with their donors and supporters.
Interested in what Horsey Sauce can do for your organization?
Just contact me, James, right here.